“ Mast-O-khiar“ ( Persian side dish with Yogurt and Cucumber)
- ⭕️ 1 cucumber long, seedless, organic.
- ⭕️ 3 ½ cups yogurt Greek style, whole milk
- ⭕️ 2 table spoon Mint
- ⭕️ 2 teaspoons Rose 🌹 Petals dried, ground
- ⭕️ 2 pinches black pepper
- ⛔️ Salt 🧂 as your wish( but don’t forget, too mich is not healthy)
▶️ Garnish and Serving:
Rose petals, mint, olive oil,walnuts
👨🏻🔬👩🏼🔬Ist this mix Healthy?
is a good source of high quality protein, calcium, vitamin B 6, vitamin B 12, potassium and magnesium. It has a low amount of lactose, and therefore may be better tolerated than milk, by a lactose intolerant person.
Cucumbers are also a good source of vitamin K, potassium and vitamin C
„Taste like Home“. 📍Kish Restaurant Frankfurt
#food #bestrestaurants #dessert #recipe #kishpersischerestaurant #cooking ...